misterjudemartin gpoy ;-)
misterjudemartin gpoy ;-)
I forgot how much I loved this Kermit face.
my favorite thing about england is that the word pulp doesnt exist
Hahaha. I had no idea there was such a thing as “juicy bits” in a setting that was not sexual.
NICOLE WHAT THAT FACE DO THO
I like how sure Tom is in his FMK choices.
I’ve dealt with family dividing up an “estate” that has devolved into chaos, anger and disaster. And I’ve dealt with aging family members.
AND I STILL THINK KING LEAR SUCKS BALLS.
I’d rather watch the paint dry on a bad production of Uncle Vanya (and trust me I have) than see Lear because I think Vanya is hella more interesting and grounded in the world.
I think Lear is structurally unsound.
So fuckyeahgreatplays tagged me to write 5 facts about me. I assume these have to be things you’d never guess about me?
1. I once almost started a bar fight at McSorley’s. I had to be carried out by my friends.
2. I produced a movie starring James Roday before he was “famous” on Psych. Is he considered famous?
3. I have no idea what my real hair color is anymore. But for a long time I was an Agent Scully redhead.
4. Andy Garcia threatened to have me fired if something didn’t happen the way he wanted it. It in fact did not happen the way he wanted. But I kept my job.
5. My cat is named after playwright Claudia Shear who I once bumped into in the lobby of an agency and she asked me if her lipstick looked ok because she was on her way to a movie premiere. I was so starstruck because I had watched her show Blown Sideways Through Life about 1000 times. But I told her she looked great. Personal triumph.
Me playing sports.
San Fermin at Firefly Festival 2014 in Dover, DE
So excited to see them again in October. Wish I could have seen them open for The National.
And today in poorly-named Shakespeare, this classic in Queens.
Bonus: their bodega cat (RIP) was named Romeo.
Da fuck? Why? Desdemona look out
Warning this review has the hottest picture of Ben Foster on it. You might not survive after viewing.
Where’s the Beef? Roast Beef (yes, that’s really his name. Here’s the story) is going to be visiting a popular Boston destination early next week. Stay tuned to this tumblr for clues to find out where.
This is like the most New England name possible.
A Study of New York by Tumble Dry Comics
I can attest to the truthiness of this
Sundance Theatre Lab participants Dominique Morisseau, Annie Baker and Sheila Callaghan open up to Playbill.com about the roles women are playing in the theatre — both onstage and off.
"We need to talk about class, we need to talk about race," Baker said. "I feel like if we just focus on women, we might end up with a lot of naturalistic dramas about rich white women on the Upper West Side… and I actually feel like if theatres country-wide made an effort to program plays that are formally experimental for people from all walks of life, all backgrounds, I think that the female playwrights thing would follow. I think the people writing those plays are women. I think some of the most interesting formal experimentation in this country is happening by female playwrights… I’m so appreciative of all the conversations of gender parity in the theatre, but I’m often weirded out by class and race not being talked about at the same time."
Class issues in America